La Cuisine à Mémé
Based on the successes of the last two summers, In 2023 once again offering you a return to the very first years of the dinner shows that took place at the former Acadian Pioneer Village in the years 1985-86. At that time, the character of Grandma was a puppet, a kind of mistress of ceremonies; she and the rest of the company presented comedic skits based on various characters and situations with a bit of improvisation and all sorts of little surprises with different special guests at each show.
Dinner-theatre with four-course meal (Reservations Required)
- All-you-can-eat white galettes / All-you-can-eat Acadian buns
- Fricot acadien / Acadian fricot (chicken and potato stew)
- Traditional Acadian variety: pâté, râpure, and leached Indian wheat / Acadian traditional variety: meatpie, râpure, and hominy corn.
- Cake with whipped cream / Cake with whipped cream star
- All-you-can-eat white patties / All-you-can-eat Acadian buns
- Plateful of local cheeses with crackers and fruit
Fri, Jul 14 - Wed, Aug 2
Les Productions Cuisine à Mémé
5786 PE-11, Wellington
Other Events You May Like
Blissfully Baking Cupcakes | Tyne Valley Teas & Co.
Embrace the art of cupcake decoration and indulge in the delightful British tradition of c...
J’étions Les Best | Les Productions Cuisine à Mémé
Nostalgia is in the spotlight this fall with Claude, Priscille, Billie, Marie-Hélène, So...
Y’a Une Étoile | Les Productions Cuisine à Mémé
Even if she was often known as the “little blonde with big glasses”, Angèle A...